Each 20 ml contains:
Calcium 325.60 mg
Magnesium 20 mg
Phosphorus 167.70 mg
Vitamin B12 20 mcg
Vitamin D3 1600 IU
Calpol Vet is used in Calcium and Phosphorus deficiency of livestock and poultry. Calpol Vet is also used in following conditions:
- Improves milk production and enhances physical growth in livestock.
- Prevents milk fever.
- Prevents Rickets in young calves.
- Helps to minimize the inadequacy of Calcium & Phosphorous in diet of layer birds.
- Prevents drop in egg production and improves egg shell quality.
- Prevents cage layer fatigue, prolapse and cannibalism.
- Enhances weight gain in broiler.
Dosage and Administration:
For Poultry: 2-3 ml per liter drinking water for 5-7 days.
For large animal:-
Cattle, Buffaloes: 100 ml daily for 5-7 days in cows.
For Calves: 20-25 ml twice daily for 7-10 days.