Each ml contains:
Vitamin A 100,000 IU
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU
Vitamin E 50 mg
Used in vitamin A, D3 & E deficiency, after recovery from bacterial disease, for increasing fertility, to increase egg production in poultry, increase meat and milk in cattle, promotes growth in poultry and livestock and also to increase resistance against diseases. Furthermore, ADEVIT is an ideal injectable vitamin prescribed in following conditions:
- To maintain balance in Phosphorus and Calcium.
- For functioning of nervous system.
- To maintain development and preservation of epithelial tissue and skin.
- Helps in increasing fertility before insemination in cows.
- To recover from different kinds of stress associated with environmental, transportation, vaccination, disease etc.
Dosage and administration:
Administer orally via drinking water for 2-3 days.
Poultry: 1 ml in 4 liter water.
Bovine: 1 ml/10 kg body weight.
Ovine: 0.30 ml/10 kg body weight.
Or as prescribed by registered veterinarian.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place, protected from light. Keep away from reach of children.
Presentation: 100 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml.